Wound Care Clinic
Seymour Wound Care Clinic, providing specialized treatment for chronic or non-healing wounds.
Millions of people suffer each year from chronic wounds that do not heal. The specialized treatment offered at the Seymour Wound Clinic will provide individualized, comprehensive patient treatment to assist in healing the problem wound.
Types of Wounds Treated
- Skin Tears
- Infected Surgical Wounds (in conjunction with the patient’s surgeon)
- Abscesses (boils, carbuncles)
- Pressure Ulcers
- Venous Stasis Ulcers
- Diabetic Wounds
- Neuropathic Wounds
- Other non-healing Wounds
Our team at Seymour Wound Care works together to provide excellent care for our patients. This includes the services offered by our wound care program. We take a multidisciplinary approach in order to ensure the best possible wound care.
- Evaluation of wound characteristics, photographs and wound measurements weekly to track healing process
- Assessment of variables impacting the cause of the wound and risk factors for poor wound healing each visit.
- Local Surgeon
- Licensed Dietitian
- Home Health Agency
- Patient’s Primary Physician
- Diabetes Education
- Other specialty disciplines for comprehensive team approach to maximize wound healing.
Treatment planned for each person/wound individually, and may include:
- Specialized dressings
- Debridement-both chemical based and surgical
- Compressive dressings
- Wound vacuum system